June 6, 2011. Bill Szydlowski
Men’s deodorants come in many varieties and there are many brands available. However, to make the choice easier, there is a list of the top 10 men’s deodorants that have been compiled based on consumer voting polls, sales figures, and reviews, etc.
- Drakkar Noir by Guy Laroche for Men Deodorant Stick – This has been the number one choice of many in men’s deodorants. This helps in keeping the armpits dry and smelling great all day.
- Degree Clinical Protection, Men’s Antiperspirant and Deodorant, Clean Scent – This brand has a strong combination of antiperspirant which is very effective in controlling armpit sweat. It also has some skin soothing ingredients which are friendly on the skin.
- Bod Man Fresh Blue Musk Deodorant Spray – This is supposed to ‘rock’ in terms of the long-lasting smell and lasts for around 12 hours. It has a subtle musky smell which is appealing.
- Axe Dry Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Invisible Solid, Unlimited for Men – This has been touted as the long-lasting deodorant which also smells great. Axe has been very successful commercially as the range is unlimited and the fragrance is appealing to both men and women.
- Aubrey Organics – Men’s Stock Deodorant Herbal Pine – This is completely natural with no toxic substances and contains no aluminum.
- Nivea Men Fresh Active Deo Roll-on – It smells great and is soothing on the skin.
- Herban Cowboy – Deodorant Dusk – This product is 100% vegan.
- Ralph Lauren Polo Sport for Men Deodorant Stick – It is alcohol-free and skin friendly.
- Arrid Xx Antiperspirant Deodorant Roll-on – Long-lasting (up to 36 hours).
- Thai Deodorant Stone Pure Deodorant Spray Mist – Alum based product and safe on skin.
Updated June 6, 2011. Published March 26, 2011. Bill Szydlowski